Saturday, March 7, 2009

73 days to go!

There are just 73 days ‘til we hit the road in Vancouver. Our team has been amazing. Just look at this website! Many thanks to Paul Ironstone who has worked countless hours to construct it. The Local Event Organizing Committees are in place and the event plans are underway. Be sure to check the website for details as they unfold.

I am feeling fit and ready. My physical check-up went well this well, and winter training has been, well it’s been winter training. I have been working on building core strength, leg power and have worked on flexibility. Weights, a few spin classes and lots of stretching are the norm for my workouts. I can’t wait to get out on the road with my new bike thanks to the sponsorship of Cam Ubell at Bay Street Document Systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment